Prayer requests will be sent to the elders, deacons and prayer team members at The Village Church Denton. Your contact information is not required, but feel free to share it with us if you'd like to receive a follow-up.
As needs arise for members of the church, we want to do what we can as a church to support one another. Please note that our limited resources will primarily serve members of The Village Church Denton.
Additionally, the United Way of Denton County has compiled various community resources on their webpage here.
If You Need Help
If you're experiencing abuse or danger of any kind, here are some resources:
- Email the Care Team at email@example.com
- Contact the National Domestic Violence Hotline, at 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or thehotline.org.
- Contact Denton County Friends of the Family, at 1-800-572-4031 or dcfof.org.
- Denton County MHMR Crisis Hotline: 1-800-762-0157, or www.dentonmhmr.org/mentalhealth
- City of Denton Police Department: If in emergency, call 911. Non-emergency, call 940-349-8181, or www.cityofdenton.com/en-us/government/departments/police